Three Day Fishing Charters
Calling all trophy fishing experts, bring a big cooler, you’re going to need it!
Catch Salmon or Halibut Guaranteed when you book two or more days with Braedy Mack Charters or you will receive a gift certificate to fish again. We are so confident that you will catch salmon that we are gladly willing to offer this guarantee. Book your multi-day trip today and experience the trip of a lifetime!
Weather Guarantee: We cannot guarantee the weather, however, May to September are generally good for fishing. We will guarantee that if we can not get out of the harbor, we will give you a refund or fish another day.
If it is Trophy Fishing that you wish, then this is the fishing package for you! New to the true adventurer for 2014 TUNA Fishing, weather and conditions permitting, add $500.
Three Day Fishing Packages: Call about Last Minute Specials and Group Charter Packages
CALL TOLL FREE 1 – 888 – 732 -3077.
|Hours per day||People||Price for Boat|
|8 Hours/3 Days||2 People||$3000|
|8 Hours/3 Days||3-4 People||$3100|
|10 Hours/3 Days||2 People||$3600|
|10 Hours/3 Days||3-4 People||$3700|
Our Salmon & Halibut Fishing Charter includes:
- Dock departure at 6am, for offshore bank fishing.
- A day on a 25 ft offshore salmon charter fishing boat with top of the line gear. www.boatpicture.com The boat comes with a toilet and is covered to keep you dry & warm.
- All gear and bait for the day. Sage Salmon Rods & Islander reels for Chinook and Coho Salmon. Halibut rods & Penn 330 reels with braided line, to bring in Halibut.
- Fish Cleaning and packed on ice in your cooler. (Filleting, vacuum packing & -50 freezing is highly recommended to preserve that quality flavor) We can have staff waiting at the dock to immediately take your catch.
- We carry bottled water on board, rain gear and boots, if you require them.
What to bring;
- Camera, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, food and drinks, motion sickness remedy if required, fishing license with salmon stamp, big cooler.
Daniel my, 14 yr old son is still talking about Day 2 when we hit the school of halibut. Imagine catching & releasing a 30 lb Halibut in order to go for a Trophy Halibut.
West Coast Vancouver Island Catch Limits
For 2 Days of Fishing:
|Species||2 Days of Fishing *|
|Chinook Salmon (King/Spring)||Four|
|Coho Salmon (Silver)||Four|
|Cod (Ling Cod & Snapper)||Six|
* Total allowable possession per person, 8 salmon per person. Check with your captain for Dept. of Fishery changes and details. We suggest for 3 day trips, bring 2 -100 quart coolers.